Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: OT... but have any of you watched wb superstar?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cause all i have to say is damn we are all going to hell for it! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    cause all i have to say is damn we are all going to hell for it! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!

    I just wanna se when they tell them they were picked cause they suck.

    and why give a sucky singer a contract?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know i can't wait, i think they will give it to the little blonde bimbo! she is just horrible!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    i know i can't wait, i think they will give it to the little blonde bimbo! she is just horrible!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I keep turning the volume on the tv down when they sing, it was making my dog howl. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha all i do it sit there and laugh my ass off while they are singing and then the looks that tone loc gives are just fucking great!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HOLY CRAP! I just came down to the pc to make this exact post! how strange! I cant believe those people dont know they're being made fun of. at first I thought it was mean and degrading, but after listening to the people sing and talk afterwards, I figure its b.s. altogether or the people are really stupid. How the hell can you be so stupid to not know its a hoax and they're making fun of you? hasnt someone told them this? do you think they're that stupid or in on it and the tv audience is being played?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i agree chaser.... i mean how can they be so fucking stupid ya know!!! i am beginning to wonder if they are just playing us all cause those people really fucking suck hard i mean damn i can sing better than that and i would never get on tv like that!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats what I'm thinking. I mean they show some bad ones trying out on American Idol, and they suck like this, but I think they would catch on to the judges putting them down. Can these people really be so dumb as to not get the put downs the judges are sliding in? I know I would suck at singing also, but I can guarentee you, I would know I was getting jabbed at by the underhanded put downs the judges are giving. these people either really are morons, more than anyone can be, or they are in on it and the tv audience is the mark.

    and wouldnt their friends or family tell them that they're being played?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 10:31 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i just can't see how someone would be so damn stupid!! we will see soon though [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont either and that one skinner guy with glasses and big teeth I swear I've seen on something before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •